Sunday, May 21, 2017

I serve a Mighty God

It is about 8:15 on Sunday May 21, 2017.

I should be getting ready for church. We have a big day today with our First Responder Appreciate Day and the kids are going to have a blast. BBQ lunch and Fire Trucks will accompany us today.

I just want to take a second and say that I serve a Mighty and Powerful God. This week has been a real test of my patience and understanding. I've been nervous this week. We've had a fall out with our Social Worker of the many mistakes she has made through our process. The lack of communication and her ability to just drag all things out. I've said some truly unkind words and maybe even said I was going to mail her some of our chicken's poop.

I did not know what we were going to do. Thankfully I calmed down and took a deep breathe and just went in the direction I felt God was telling me to go and its been in our favor. We have ceased working with her and found a new, awesome Social Worker who has managed to fix every wrong doing in the course of one day.  Incredible!

More details to follow. I really do need to get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment