Saturday, January 7, 2017

Continuing the Chase

Hello Friends,

I return once again with fantastic news... The Chinchak Family is continuing their chase this year with a return to Ukraine.

We thought we were complete after bringing Pasha home in early 2016, but we were wrong. (That's ok- I can admit when I'm wrong!) After much thought, prayer, silent pleadings to the husband, (hehe) we feel led to go back once again and bring home the sweetest bundle of joy ever. Seriously, just wait until you get to his picture... sweetest little thing ever!

Our little sweet pea is from a completely different region then Pasha was from which means I will again learn to navigate my way around the town and meet new people. I will need to practice my Russian again! With it being a new region I will likely be working with a different facilitator and driver and possibly learn to use their public transportation system and while I'm nervous, I'm sure all will be well.

This is our second adoption ever and they will both have been within two years of each other. BIG THINGS for this family! We are blessed beyond words right now and I look forward to sharing all the details.. the ups and down's with you. There will be bumps but that is to be expected.

Please pray for us, for "Chance", for our children and our team. Between paperwork, appointments, fingerprints and fundraising there is a lot of work to be done. Our tax deductible account should be up and running in the next week or so, please put it to good use!

Meet "Chance" and just oogle away! :)


4 comments:

  1. Love the title Second Chance for little "Chance"! I told you previously that this little guy was constantly on my heart and I really wanted to scoop him up! But God told me he wasn't for us. :) I pray that this process is quick and easy and that funds come in quickly!I really look forward to following your journey.
    Mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan-
      Sorry it took me so long to get back to you; I just figured out how to read comments! :) Thank you so much for the prayers and encouragement!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to your family, & congratulations to Chace! Sending lots of prayers to everyone involved in making this journey as smooth and peaceful as possible. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle-
      Thank you for the sweet words of encouragement. They mean so much to us! :)

      Delete